Polyoxymethylenecan be used in temperatures up to +100 °C. The high surface strength is only surpassed by a few materials. POM shows good sliding properties and high resist ance to wear and tear because of the high strength and smooth surface. There is a very low risk of stress cracks. POM-C (Copolymere) exhibits a high thermal stability and a high resistance to chemicals (high resistance to hydrolysis).
• pressure tested quality
• high strength and stiffness
• high rigidity (to -40 °C)
• high thermal stability
• low water absorption
• high dimension stability
• good electrical insulating properties
• very good sliding properties
• high resistance to solvents
• very high resistance to stress cracks
• not resistant to high-concentrated acids
• difficult to glue and paint
Bearings, fittings, gear wheels, parts for pumps, screws, bobbins, parts for the textile industry, carrier for coating lines.